Home Boundary plate: St John at Hackney

Boundary plate: St John at Hackney

Object

Boundary plate

Production date

1880

Object number

1991.573

Physical Description

This iron plate marked the boundary of St John at Hackney parish in 1880. The plate is marked with with names of the parish Church Wardens, John Kelday and Michael Young. Church Wardens were responsible for taking care of the Church building and its contents.

Associated Place

Inscription

1880 St John at Hackney Parish Boundary
John Kelday
Michael Young - Church Wardens

Material

Iron

Dimension

Height (Whole): 285mm
Width (Whole): 190mm
Depth (Whole): 10mm

On display?

Yes
Missing image